Allow your customers to schedule appointments from a "Book Now" button from your Facebook business page. Add the same "Book Now" button that is on your website to your Facebook page. To get started, you will need the following:
- A Facebook Business Page.
- An Appointment-Plus account (you will need to be logged in).
The process outlined in this article will be available for all Appointment-Plus clients starting Thursday, June 13, 2013.
How to add a Business Page
1. Log in to your Appointment-Plus account from Appointment-Plus.com.
2. Hover your cursor over the "Customer View" link at the top right corner of the page, then select the "Facebook Marketing" link.
3. Select the "Create a Facebook Page for your Business" link.
4. Follow the promps in Facebook to add and customize your business page.
How To Add Your "Book Now" Button
With your Facebook business page added, you can then add a scheduling button by completing the following steps, starting from the Facebook Marketing section in Site Administration.
CLICK: Customer View (top right) > Facebook Marketing
1. Select the button shown in the Facebook Marketing section.
2. Select your business page. (Login to Facebook if prompted)
3. The following confirmation page will display once the button has been added successfully.
"Book Now" page complete!
Your Appointment-Plus "Book Now" button is now complete within your Facebook page. Your selected Appointment-Plug Customer View will be displayed in a new browser window when your customers click on the button.